Let’s celebrate Milkshake Coffee Day with this refreshing recipe, a perfect combination of cold coffee, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate syrup.
It’s easy to make and awakens your senses on hot summer days!
- 3 cups of Cold Coffee
- 1 cup of Milk
- 4 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons of Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- Place all the ingredients, except the whipped cream, in a blender.
- Make sure the coffee is well chilled before adding it.
- Blend until you get a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Serve in a glass and decorate the rim with a little more chocolate syrup.
- Top it off with whipped cream, and it’s ready to enjoy!