• 1 ½ ounces of whiskey
• 4 ounces of coffee
• 1 ounce of whipped cream (*)
• 1 teaspoon brown sugar
In a clear cup, mix the sugar with the coffee, pour the whiskey and lastly add the whipped cream.
(*)Whipped cream can be purchased pre-made at a grocery store or follow these easy steps to make at home.
• 1 cup of whipped cream (easy to find at the grocery store)
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• Electric mixer
• Chill a bowl for 15 minutes, when very cold, pour the whipped cream together with the sugar and beat until peaks start to form.
• Lower the mixer speed and continue mixing for a few more minutes.
• Left over cream should be refrigerated immediately.