Irish Coffee, is the perfect winter cocktail! It may not be the first coffee drink made with alcohol, but it definitely has become a famous one.
Irish Coffee is a hot, creamy classic that can wake you up on cold mornings or keep you going after a long day. It is the combination of the highest quality coffee, classic Irish whiskey, brown sugar and lightly whipped cream.
1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey
Juan Valdez hot brewed coffee
2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Fill an Irish Coffee mug with hot water, let sit for 2 minutes, then discard the water.
- Pour in a measure of Irish whiskey
- Add the Juan Valdez 100% Premium Colombian fresh brewed coffee
- Add the sugar. Make sure the sugar is mixed very well into the coffee, check the bottom of the mug to make sure there on no granules left at the bottom
- Slowly pour the whipped cream over a spoon. It should flow over the top of the spoon and land softly on top of the coffee. When you pour the cream gently it ensures that it doesn’t sink into the coffee
- Now sit back and relax as the cool cream mixes with the warm Irish whiskey & coffee. Savor the moment!