Let’s Celebrate International Coffee Day & Frappe Day with this delicious recipe!
A Frappe Coffee is a sweet iced coffee, blended with milk and espresso. The perfect coffee treat!
- Juan Valdez Freeze Dried Coffee
How to make Frappe Coffee:
- Prepare the espresso then chill it until it’s completely cooled down.
- In a blender, combine the espresso, milk, sugar and ice.
- Start by blending on low speed and slowly increasing the speed to high. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glasses and enjoy!
- If you want to fatten it up a bit, top your Frappe with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.