This is a great and delicious recipe; it is also healthier than traditional ice cream and very easy to make with only few
- 3-4 bananas chopped and previously frozen
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup strong, room temperature espresso coffee
- honey, sugar, agave syrup or sweetener to taste
- We will prepare the coffee as usual and sweeten it to taste with honey, sugar, or any other sweetener.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Pour the chopped and frozen bananas into a blender or food processor, along with the coffee and vanilla extract.
- We process the ingredients until we obtain a creamy and uniform mixture.
- Finally, we put it to the freezer for at least 1 hour and then enjoy!