LET’S PREPARE A COFFEE BBQ SAUCE
Coffee gives this BBQ sauce a smokier flavor, but in a very sublte way. It is a “lifting” sauce perfect for any occasion!
- 2 cups of ketchup
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup Freeze Dried Coffee
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a skillet over medium heat.
- Mix it
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat.
- Cook over low heat for 1 hour, mixing frequently.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!